Friday, January 27, 2012

Waffle On

This place is a little cheap eatery outside Flinders st station. I went there on a really hot day for ice cream and of course waffles.







It was 4pm by the time I arrived. Here it was not really busy but the service was really quick and the guy serving me was really lovely. You can see them making the waffles.
Their baguettes are $10 a piece and the waffles are priced anywhere between $4.50 and $7. I got the Canadian waffle for $6.50. Here it includes a scoop of ice cream on a freshly made waffle. These are nothing like the ones from Max brenners in the city. These ones are moist and doughy. Heavenly for a cheap price!
They also have some take home waffles 5 for $15. Next time I will come and try the baguettes.
Waffle On on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...