Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Ice cream at Gelatavia

Today was such a nice and warm day that I decided to have ice cream at Gelativita's, a place located in zone 1 and close to my house. Moonee ponds attracts a lot of families, students, Greeks and Europeans as well as Asian. A lot of university students live here because it is not far from the city. You can easily catch the train from here to the city.



This place is in the Moonee Ponds Central, a place known for its shops and families often visit here. This ice creamery is good for people with kids.
The seating is like that of a food court.
Their ice cream is not too expensive- $4.50 for two scoops of ice cream, which is reasonable for the area. I have heard that Dairy bell and Movenpick in the city both charge $5.50 for their ice cream.
I had the white chocolate and the hazelnut ice cream on the recommendation of the server and I have to say that their ice cream is not too bad, probably the best ones so far. I loved the crunchy bits in the white chocolate ice cream.
I'll have to return, one day with Big Fil from Eat and be merry for tomorrow we diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...