Saturday, October 29, 2011

ice cream at city Brunetti store

Today was a warm day and I felt like gelato again. So off I raced to Brunettis in the city square. I promised myself that I'd go there last week, but with the protest about housing and all occupying City Square it was a bit hard for me to get there and enjoy myself.








But today was not too bad... with one beggar asking for money. The view of the city and the park was lovely. It was a nice day to be sitting in the outside area. Come here on a wet day and you'll find that you might get wet. There are no indoor seats, but there are plenty of outdoor ones. Plenty of room for prams and a comunual table for those with families or large groups.
This is just like any of the other Brunettis, except this time I went for the ice cream. Here they only had limited flavours, unlike their other stores. $5.50 for three scoops! What a bargain compared to other places! These scoops were not only just good, they were absolutely amazing. Of course I went with my usual lemon, strawberry and mango flavours and they are just divine!
I'll have to come back with Big Fil
Brunetti on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...