Monday, October 24, 2011

Coffee @ Bibitita's

Today I had coffee at Bibitita's in Melbourne Central, near the dining hall. This place is run by Chinese. Like a few of the Melbourne Central cafes, they only sell the basic coffees and sandwiches. They are an open area cafe wtih WI-FI available. They also have a communal table for everyone to share.








I had a raisin toast ($2.90 for 2 small pieces) and a short black ($3). The short black was a bit meh and too weak.
The raisin toast was also meh and a bit too crumbly. They also buttered my toast too thick. I like to butter it myself. What would be a good idea is if they provided the butter tubs instead of buttering the toast and then we can do it ourselves.
Will not return, seeing as there are many places within the Dining hall that offer better coffees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...