Friday, September 16, 2011

Coffee @ Starbucks in Bourke St

I went to Starbucks in Bourke st on my way to the tram stop to go to Bundoora. I had to wait for some time for the tram so I ducked into Starbucks. I was also enticed by the sign saying Orange Mochaccino now available. So I went in and bought that ($4.90 for a tall) and a gluten free cookie ($2.95).
Starbucks is moving to a new location in the cbd. The last trading day in the old location is today. The guys working there were fast and efficient and they had a lot of people. Some of them were old customers from the nearby Delifrance, which by the way has been closed for some time.
Starbucks roast their own coffee and they sell the coffee beans by the bag. They also sell coffee equipment and mugs.
The coffee had plenty of flavour to it. I loved the orange zest on the top, but it was a little too sweet for me. I like my mochas to be a little less sweet. I couldn't quite taste the coffee beans in there.
I did like the cookie, it was very healthy and filling. It was not too sweet which was good and it was made locally.








someone else's hot drink which looked good with all the cream
Starbucks on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...