Thursday, May 5, 2011

Miss libertines


Miss Libertine on Urbanspoon

Miss Libertines is an Irish pub, which does good Guinness, according to my friend. But I don’t drink. So a big bunch of us went there for lunch today without a booking. It was one of my friend’s birthday. The staff was pretty good in accommodating about 15 of us. We all had to order and pay at the counter. Soup ($8) was big, but it had too much salt in it. My soup was the French Onion soup. The bread was in the soup so it was really soggy. I don’t like soggy bread very much, in soup I generally like them toasted.
But it was not too bad.
There are other $10 meals there too, but I had brought my lunch from home and ate it. I was still recovering from my weekend in the country. Next time when I go back I will have to try the $10 meals.
There was a $13 big breakfast, but I didn’t feel like it. It had eggs, Turkish bread, tomatoes and bacon all swimming in fat.
I got to sample my friend’s wedges and salad. The chicken was a bit dry, but the wedges were perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...