Thursday, May 5, 2011

drinks with friends visit 2

Today there was another drinks with Friends event at the city campus. But this time there was no free food and the only food was sausages and bread. I'm mainly a vegetarian, but i do like my fish and occasionally I will have meat.
This was on a gray day at Pearson's and Murphy's cafe. I was outside freezing my butt off. I had a green tea, to be healthy.
The sausages were provided and sold by a student club wanting to raise money for their end of year ball. I didn't have a sausage, but some of my collegues did. The shouting to get everyone to buy a sausage was annoying though and I wished that they did cater for the vegetarians though





No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...