Monday, May 2, 2011

BrimCCOrganic Japanese cafe

BrimCC Organic Soup and Japanese cafe on Urbanspoon
I have heard many good things about this cafe. I have read on Urbanspoon.com about the price and the place itself. It is located in Lt Collins st near Southern Cross station. It is mainly organic and vegan, even though there are some meat dishes
The cafe is very small, like other cafes in this area. It is really crowded and there is limited seating inside. I had to sit with another person. I didn't mind, because the food and staff made up for it. I also know that they are trying to keep their costs down, as rent is high in this area.
japanese sweet which you can buy with green tea for $5





Japanese green tea
It was really busy today and the salad was really popular. What I had; soba salad ($9 for a big bowl that I couldn't finish), green tea and sweets ($5) and a tofu sushi roll ($3). I really liked the soba noodle salad. One suggestion that I have to make is put more vegetables in it, instead of lots and lots of soba. I couldn't finish it all. The rice in the sushi tasted a little bit bland, they could have put more vinegar in the rice. But I did like the tofu and the veggies though.

I also loved the sweet and the tea. The tea is authentic and the sweet just had the right amount of sweetness in it. The sweet looked really lovely with the strawberries and bananas. I'm surprised that they can afford bananas when they are so expensive now.

I would come back here with a friend to try out their meal deals and buckwheat pancake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...