Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Assagi

It is in Melbourne central ground floor near the Lonsdale st entrance. Opposite it is the T2 shop. It also shares a space with Sushi Sushi.
Here has a few vegetarian sandwiches as well as meals that has meat in it.
The staff here are pretty friendly and gave me a discount of 10% off the total bill.
Here I had a vegetarian focaccia for $9.90 and a mug of hot chocolate ($3.70). Without the 10% discount, the bill would have amounted to $13.90. With the discoutn I only paid $12.24.
I now guessed why they gave me the discount: the focaccia was a bit soggy. I think they put too many vegetables and cheese in there. I could also see them microwaving the sandwich and then toasting it. It only just needs to be toasted.
Really? I don't believe you, Assagi!




It tasted a little bit mediocre with the zucchini in it. If they had taken out the zucchini and put in the sun dried tomatoes and feta cheese instead of normal cheese, this would be quite good and more flavorsome.
The hot chocolate was alright. I would have loved to have seen some marshmallows go with it. I would come back here for their hot chocolates, and maybe just to try a muffin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...