Monday, April 11, 2011

week 7

This week is getting super cold now. It was sunny in the morning, but now it is cold.  Its the middle of Autumn now. There are only two more weeks until easter and the streets are roaming full of kids today. All the kids have school holidays now. So annoying!!!! I wish that they had one more week of school.

Went to Woolworths (Safeway) today and tried a sample of the Wokka noodles (they are a brand of instant noodles) and they tasted like plastic... so much MSG in it. Also tried a sample of brie cheese (I can't remember the name of the brand) and they were a bit plasticky from being out in the heat too much.

Yesterday at the park near where I lived there was a walkathon going on. I think it was to raise money for something. There were so many people at the park.

On Tuesday it started raining really heavily and some train lines got really affected. Some people got really delayed and got really impatient. My tram got really packed. I am lucky that I caught the tram into the city. I live near a tram line, about 1 to 2 mins walk. I was a bit soaked. So a message to you all get used to Melbourne's extreme weather.

Also get used to Melbourne's bad transport system. Some people complained that Metro didn't tell them that there was no train or when the next train is actually coming. In fact most of their trains is late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...