Sunday, January 14, 2018

Seoul Seoul

Seoul Seoul is a place in Victoria st Richmond. I had a hankering for going there from not having been there for a while. Marathon training has eaten most of my time last year.

Victoria st has changed a lot. Here Vintage cellars used to be there and then there are more Westernized places opening up.

But it has always been the home of the Vietnamese and it will stay that way.


Here I had the bibimbab and it was all good but a little bit too bland for me. It was vegetarian. Even the lady at the other table said that hers was bland too.

I might give the Dosirock a try though another day.
Seoul Soul Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...