Friday, January 26, 2018

Nik @ Nicholson

RNIS received a $20 voucher for food from Dimmi but paid for the rest themselves.

Nik @Nicholson is a new place opened on Nicholson st and is outside a tram stop. Here they were not too busy for a mid-week dinner.

The service here was slow. They seemed understaffed. To their credit, they know their customers well.


Here I tried their burgers with a fried egg. This was quite filling. And I wanted to try the chips too. But the chips were underseasoned and they were the frozen sort.

I really loved the patty. It was full of mushroom goodness. There was lots of lettuce in this and it looked massive when it came to the table. The brioche bun was really good and it had that cheesy goodness to it.

To go with the burger I had the Jim bean coke. Here the alcohol content was really strong. It worked well with the burger. The drinks are really cheap here. It's like $7-$9 per glass whereas in the city it is about $10-$12. There are no cocktails.

The next I come I would love to try a salad or a pizza! And dessert!

I wonder if they do happy hour. If so do lets us know.
Nik at Nicholson Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...