Saturday, March 4, 2017

New Taipei restaurant

This restaurant is quite new and its in the place of the old Taiwan cafe. Here they were busy at 2:30pm and couldn't quite seem to handle the rush of customers.

Here they are run by the same people that runs Food Republik in Box Hill. From what I have heard is that the quality of food has gone downhill.


The service was a bit so so. Here the waitress barely smiled and she walked past me five times looking bored. They do have wine and beers but I'm trying to quit and they are carbonated.

You wait for a table and then you order. And then you wait quite a while for your food to come. I waited about 20 minutes for my huge chicken and rice to come. I ordered the Crispy fried chicken which was not too crispy. In fact it was a little bit soggy from all of that oil. But the egg was good. They make it in one of the little egg rings to make it that perfect circle.

For $12.50 it fed me a lot. So much so that I don't need any other food for a while.

The mince was alright- it least they didn't drown the plate of rice and chicken with that prok mince.

Rating: 12/20- just ok. I would like it better if they introduce the Chicken bentos to everyone though via their menu.
New Taipei Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...