Monday, October 3, 2016

The Farm Cafe

The Farm Café is in Abbotsford along the Yarra Bend Trail. So many times I have tried to find this place using public transport to the Convent and could not. Now I finally figured it was on the Yarra Bend trail itself. And it also goes past the Collingwood Childrens Farm.

Here they use organic produce which is sourced locally hence everything is expensive. And seeing as they are an outdoor café with shelter, dogs are welcome. And I patted a few whilst there.
Latte

I love the old style mug

My brunch

The view of the farm from the cafe

The plants



On Saturdays and Sundays they are quite busy with breakfast so you might have to wait a while for a table. But they do takeaway food and coffee for those that don't want to wait.

I had the basic eggs on toast with tomato relish ($10). I have to say that the relish was so good. It was not sweet which is great and I loved the parsley on top. But the toast was really hard to cut. I had to use my hands. And also the eggs were lukewarm from having waited on the pass for a while.

But I'll admit that my $3.50 latte was good though. They source all their beans from STREAT and the milk is from Schultz.

Do come on by whilst you are on your walk around the Yarra River.

The Farm Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...