Sunday, July 17, 2016

95 degrees in St Kilda

95 Degrees is in St Kilda and they have been around for a while. It is cute kitchy café with lots of homely decorations.

It is rated one of the best coffee and tea places in Melbourne. Here they do filter coffee which I enjoy. Many of the locals would tell you its a good place.

The service was friendly but it can be disorganised when they are busy as I saw in one case. They forgot to put in a lady's order for two hot chocolates and meringues.



The first time I came here I had green tea and just relaxed. I was going to order food but the kitchen was closed (It closes between 3 and 4pm). The green tea came in a cute jug which makes it cool. I really did like the tea whilst here. But they are also a bar. Here they have a list of cocktails and martinis that they will make for you. I sat at the bar last time and had a lemonade. I was just in one of those moods after losing my running mojo and only burning 266 calories.

I wasn't in the mood for their cake just after having a huge ramen meal in the city and just burning a tiny amount of calories. But a lot of people went for their cakes and good ole fashioned apple crumble.

Do come by for your Melburnian espresso. Oh and btw they have $15 burgers for lunch.
95 Espresso Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...