Sunday, June 12, 2016

Pressed juices

Pressed Juices is a cold pressed juice company with stores all over Melbourne. Their aim is to be healthy and promote healthy living via their juices. Ever since training for the 10km run I have been aiming to up my fluids.

Here I went to the one in Collins st near Southern Cross.  This one is just outside Virgin Active and outside an office block.The staff there are down to earth.



My PJ OJ was $7 and it included orange juice, plum and lemon myrtle. The lemon myrtle was subtle which is great as I don't like a lot of lemon. Rather I like a lot of OJ. Here it packed a lot of vitamin goodness

I also enjoyed eating their donut which is super healthy. Rather than having a lot of starch from the flour, it has pumpkin in there and the pumpkin kept it super moist.

Do go to Pressed juices for your liquid and vitamin fix.
Pressed Juices Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...