Saturday, April 30, 2016

YUZU

RNIS received a 25% discount of their total bill via the entertainment card. Hence they only had to pay $20.80 for the whole meal.

YUZU is a Japanese izakaya style place in the heart of the city where all the offices are. Here they were busy after 1pm and I went in after the meditation class wanting a healthy style lunch and wanting to use my discount.







The service was firm but attentive. It is run by real Japanese

Miso soup
The place is clean and reminds me of Japan. I loved watching the sushi chef do their thing behind the sushi bar.

Here I had the chirashi zushi and inari. The miso soup that came with the chirashi was stock standard and was quick to come. The rice was really warm in chirashi and it was a little bit too vinegary. But I did like the fresh fish as it was done with some firenese. I did like the wasabi as it was real Japanese wasabi.

As for the inari I loved the mushroom in there. Normally I get Agedashi tofu but because I am running that day I did not want anything too heavy.

Rating: 13/20- good but not great. It could be a bit better. But I do like their happy hour deal of beer and appetizer for $10-$15.
Yuzu Cuisine Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...