Thursday, April 21, 2016

Wings of Glory

The Wings of Glory is in South Melbourne just outside a tram stop and in a shopping mall. They are famous for their chicken wings done with many different types of sauces. I first heard about this place through Gastrology who was invited there.




This was a zomato event and we got the chance to meet the owner and Zomato staff. Here they were really friendly to everyone. And cool and calm is another way to describe them. For this event I tried their legendary blue cheese sauce. With that I got twelve wings and a lift for $12 which filled me up until the end. I had chips last night and I wasn't have it again. And the chips were expensive at 4.50 a pop.

But that sauce was tasty. It worked well with the lemon chicken wings. There was a fury challenge going on where participants had to eat a plate full of spicy chicken wings within four minutes. They could not drink the milk as they would be out of the challenge. It was $15 to participate.

I ran into the Melbourne cheapskate and the guy was just cool. He didn't win the fury challenge they had going but oh well. There was a girl and she won within 2minutes. She won the 50 piece platter which is pictured above. Her face appeared on the wall afterwards.

Many thanks for having me Zomato and Wings of Glory.
Wings of Glory Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...