Thursday, April 28, 2016

The Pancake Parlour at Glen Waverley has a few highs

The Pancake Parlour has been around for a while and they have quite a fair few stores all over Australia. They are an Australian business which pays well. Curious Charlie gave me a free voucher for a short stack pancake and I paid for the tea.





The place is cleaner than most but the service leaves a lot to be desired. The Asian lady was lovely to her customers, but the brunette was a bit cold and really slow. It was hard to get her attention. She probably was working all day.

A short stack pancake consists of ice cream and two buttermilk pancakes. There is free maple syrup on the table so you can add some into your pancake. Maple Syrup is an American food. It is a natural sweetner and the pancakes were great with it.

The mother and the kid on the table next to me didn't finish their malts. I think that they didn't like it. The mother said it had been awhile since they last went to pancake parlour so the waitress suggested the pavlova which is a special one for the month of March and I suggested the short stack seeing as it was that good.

The tea was just alright for $5.20. I would have expected a better quality organic brand be used for that price as my tea was not strong

Rating: 14/20- good pancake, marred by slow service and ordinary tea. Oh well at least I was hydrated  for a while.
The Pancake Parlour Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...