Thursday, July 23, 2015

Chow Down

Chow Down is a fairly new Malaysian place in the city and its within close proximity to RMIT. It is about a five minute walk from RMIT. I never set discovered it until a Scoopon for this place came along and it was $6.

They cater a lot for the university students who study in the city.

They are a tiny little Malaysian joint in Mid City arcade and I have stumbled across their Facebook and Instagram photos of their Nasi Lemak and thought that I will give it a try. And so I did. They were really generous with the rice and nuts and anchovies. I have learned how to make this in Aunty Khoo's class and for the Good neighbourhood month last year where I helped a friend to make it and serve it to people.

Their vegetables however were a little bit odd. It was really salty and they used the frozen variety. I don't mind frozen vegetables in times of need but fresh ones are always better.

Rating: 15/20- go for the nasi lemak and not the vegetables. I would love to try their drinks and their other snacks since they looked amazing. I am glad that the real thing has come to the city.
Click to add a blog post for Chow Down on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...