Friday, April 24, 2015

Simply Spanish QVM

As part of Bupa's best blog competition for 2015

Simply Spanish is in the market and as part of the brief (Bupa's best blog competition), RNIS was keen on trying this place. It had been open since last July and its the third one in the series.

It was a busy Tuesday lunchtime with the market goers. Luckily we booked a spot on Dimmi.

The female manager was lovely.

They have the $10 pan paella and I was keen on trying it. That and the the bread. The bread was $2 but it was the best bread ever. It was warm and moist and I liked it without the butter. In fact I loved the virgin Olive oil with the paprika hit to it. It was a subtle hint which was good for those that hate spices.

The paella was ok, but lukewarm. It was huge and flavoursome and they used the right rice. It was also very filling. There was only two big mussels. I would have loved more. They were fresh and so was the calamari. But the sorcrat was there today.

The other diners dishes looked yummy and I wanted try but I had a very small appetite,

Rating: 14/20- lukewarm paella. I would happily try their tapas and maybe their masterclass.

They too should invite some other bloggers like Ming from Sweet and Sour and Gastrology.
Simply Spanish QVM on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...