Friday, March 13, 2015

Restaurant 1903

Note: RNIS had bought a Groupon which is $9 for a soft drink and pasta dish.

Restaurant 1903 is at the deserted/backpacker end of the city, so it is easy to miss. It is in the same building as the Great Southern hotel. This hotel reminds me of America because of their whitewashed walls and wood floors. It does have that 80 vibe towards it.

Restaurant 1903 does breakfast, lunch and dinner and its run by a really nice Indian guy. The restaurant was dead quiet for a weekday night and the service seemed slow. They forgot my drink until I reminded them.

The lady that served me seemed a little sour but the gentleman was lovely.

At last my pasta came and it was good. But sadly they forgot my bread and my cheese. But oh well I had some of that at the Couch. And my meal came with two forks instead of one. The pasta was aldente though.

Rating: 13/20- not bad but the service can be improved upon.

Oh well I hope that some more other bloggers come and try this place for themselves as it isn't all that bad as they say it is on Urbanspoon.
Restaurant 1903 on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...