Friday, February 13, 2015

Sushi Sushi at Melbourne Airport

As part of Bupa's best blog competition for 2015
RNIS received a $10 voucher courtesy of City of Melbourne.

Sushi Sushi is at Melbourne Airport at the International Departures section. They are the only healthy food place in the whole entire airport that does not serve the usual boring sandwiches and stuff. They only serve sushi and no other things unlike the one in the city.

The guys behind the counter weren't too bad. They let me make up my mind on the food and guys I am sorry if my mind was in two worlds.

There is no seating here. Instead it is just a takeaway joint.

The sushi here was very fresh. But its a little bit pricey nowadays. The salmon one that I had was really nice. The rice did not fall out of the sushi like some of the other joints in the city does. Some of the other joints in the city are known for their horrid service.

I also loved the vegetarian and sampled the salt and pepper calamari one and I got to say that it was that good.

Do visit the little joint if you can.
Sushi Sushi on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...