Friday, February 27, 2015

Ozzy Burgers

Ozzy's Burgers is in Richmond and RNIS bought a Groupon for this. The bloggers had the Groupon in their account for a while and had to use it. It was $8.50 for a burger, chips and drinks.

The place is really small and its on Bridge Road. A lot of trams pass it.

It was not busy after 1pm on a weekday. It might be because of all the hate for their burgers on Urbanspoon. Some of that hate is not true. I was served really quickly and they made my burger really fast. I also loved their quirky artwork and as a student I love quirky artwork.

The waitress was a little bit surly. But she did smile though. I think she was a little bit overworked. I hear that there will be another store opening in St Kilda.

The burger was big and looked good. Same as the chips. But unfortunately this is where it ended for the burger. The burger smelt like a traditional McDonalds burger, but the steak chips were great. The burger bun was dry and crumbled. The lentil patty was really nice but the sweet chilli sauce overpowered the burger. Whilst it was nice, it was a luttle too much. An egg would have been nice to go in there. Whilst I didn't mind that there was no lettuce, other people might have wanted lettuce in there.

There was a little bit of beetroot in there.

Rating: 10/20-failed burger, but good chips. I wouldn't go out of my way to go there unless they really improved. All the other burger places in Richmond are much better.
Ozzy Burgers on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...