Friday, January 23, 2015

Pho N Roll

Pho N Roll is a little Vietnamese joint in the city near Southern Cross station. It is in the quiet end of town, hence there are not that many people.





I ordered my meal via Menulog. There was some miscommunications between the menulog staff and I about the time. But in the end I got my order.

The service was attentive.

The order of vegetarian rice paper rolls and bhanh mi were in two separate paper bags. The rice paper rolls were in a plastic box. Not sure why they should be bagged though. What a waste of paper.

They were good though. I'll give them that and at $5 it was reasonable, unlike Miss Chu's who are expensive as at $7.

The bhanh mi though was small and very flat for $6. For $6 in Footscray I would have had a lot more toppings to this such as lettuce etc. And cucumber. There was none in there. The bread was fresh, I'll give them that. It was warm too which is good. The tofu was also good; it was freshly cooked and had the lovely sauce.

Rating: 11/20. For Bhanh mi, I'd stick to Footscray or FOB Rolls but if you want to get some rice paper rolls and are in a bit of a hurry to catch the train/tram do come here.
PHO n ROLL on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...