Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Sarti

As part of Good Food Month

Sarti are doing a two course and wine/soft drink/tea or coffee deal for $38. It was here that I booked it via Dimmi. They also had an Entertainment book voucher in which I was keen to use.
How cool is the entrance

Counter

Wine glass



Sarti has been around for years. I remembered trying them at my first Taste of Melbourne event where i had their pannacotta with popcorn. It was really nice.

Back then I loved it and still do (except for the main which was over overcooked and I was waiting a very long time for such a smaill main). Luckily though I had other food before then.



The service was very friendly and attentive and at the bar there was a lot of activity.

To their luck though the entree of ocean trout tartare was quite good and mindblowing. I loved the horseraddish in there.

But that main (black ink spaghetti with seafood) was overcooked and very small.

Rating: 14/20- good but not great. Best to stick to just the drinks.
Sarti on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...