Friday, June 27, 2014

Sushi Party

Sushi Party is a small place on Russell st in the city. I saw the advertisement for this at Melbourne Central station and wanted to try the sushi there. They were advertising $2 sushi.


So I thought: why not give this a go as it is soooo cheap?

The guy there was super nice.

They have a small eat in area, but most of their customers are take away customers only.

I visited twice. The first time I had the egg roll and the seaweed roll. The seaweed roll was a little bit bland for my liking but the egg roll was alright.

Then a few weeks later things got better. I had the fried whiting roll and the raw salmon roll. The fish was fresh and whiting roll was flavoursome. Now if I had to choose, I'd choose the whiting.

The avocado was fresh and the rice was just right
Students do visit this place as it is soo cheap and better than your average sushi.
Sushi Party on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...