Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Tea time express

Tea Time express started in Box Hill and now they have two more stores open. To promote their stores they had a Living Social deal of one wrap, sandwich, baguette and coffee, tea or water for $6. I bought this and decided to try their South Yarra store.
wall art


Take away menu

I love the flowers. They add a touch of nature to the store

Menu items


 Their store is hidden away in the Vogue shopping plaza which I didn't know. It took me a while to find it from the train station. It is run by a very friendly Asian couple.
The menu is limited but they are happy to make the items for you.

The place is rather cozy and it was quiet at 12pm. 

I had a flat white (normally $3 for a huge cup). It had the nice artwork on top. I'm not sure about the coffee beans that they use but this sure was strong.

Tea time has an open kitchen which is great as you can see what the chef is doing. The kitchen was clean. My wrap was just ok. It was an egg and lettuce wrap. Like other wraps I was expecting this to be toasted. I loved the salad leaves in this. I was also expecting the eggs to be scrambled.
The take away wrap

The wrap itself

Oh well despite the minor mistakes I'm still willing to give this place a go. I hope they stay for as long as the Box Hill store.

Oh yeah and I hope that they open another one of these in the city emporium store rather than Guzman Y gomez which they don't need to be there. They have so many stores in the city already and the city needs a health food store like this.
Tea Time Express on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...