Thursday, April 24, 2014

Tasty bite by Claudia

Tasty Bite is an Indian curry company which specializes in ready made curries. They have been around for a few years now and I have eaten their curry on and off. They are gluten free so coeliacs can rejoice.

The latest flavour is the Punjab eggplant which I tried with my own rice from home. You just microwave this and in two minutes it is ready.

They were $2 at the supermarket when I bought it as it was on special.

This is the best ready made meal that I have ever had as it was healthy. This didn't have a lot of msg in there which is good. It had lots of potatoes and carrots in there.

Do look out for it at your nearest supermarket or Indian grocery store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...