Thursday, April 24, 2014

H&M opens in Australia by Claudia

H&M  is a Swedish clothing brand which is cheap and it is opened in Melbourne.They have stores all over the world; in Asia, America, Europe and now in Melbourne. They are casual clothes brand targeting International students.
Love the lighting

Homewares

Love the table decorations




Their aim is about Fashion at Affordable prices. They are about being sustainable.

It took them about 1-2 years to build the flagship store in Melbourne.

Here most things are under $50 including jeans which are $27.95.

I had the chance to go into their store on Opening day and boy were the lines really huge! I waited about half an hour for people to move.

Everytime I walk past there is a huge line of people all waiting to go into that tiny store which was once GPO. "Is it really worth it?" I ask myself.  "Nope, not when there is Emporium across the road". Uniqlo another department store is there as well.

I miss the ole GPO. With the security personnel looking down upon me it seems to be like another Zara.

Guys what is your thought on this store? Do you like it or hate it? And do you think queues are worth it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...