Sunday, December 8, 2013

Kamils Kebabs in Melbourne Central

Kamils Kebabs is a place where students go to get lunch, or dinner. Melbourne Central is no exception.

Here they have a lot of meals for under $10 which is very filling. One day I went there just before lunch. I was really intrigued by the look of the place. I was also really happy that Melbourne Central caters for students who are really poor, and not just for the rich.



Here they have combos as well which are $5-$8.

I initially thought that they take the Melbourne Central gift card, but apparently they don't. The guys at Melbourne Central gave me an outdated list of retailers and I didn't know until that day.

But luckily though the lady that served me was very apologetic. I had to pay :(.

The wedges was $3.90 and lukewarm at best. It had been in the bain marie for some time.

But the Vegetarian pide (Bread filled with stuff inside- $6.50) was lovely. It was nice and hot and the vegetables were fresh. It was very filling.

The Turkish delight ($0.50) was just ok. It was just like the ones that you buy at the market. I would have loved to have tried the lady's fingers but they would be best had with coffee. They don't do coffee by the way.

I'd only visit for the pides and the zatar (Middle Eastern pizza). I wish that they did do a Groupon to attract more customers. At bay there wasn't many customers to their store, unlike other places.
Kamil's Kebabs on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...