Monday, November 25, 2013

Casa Del Gelato

I was in Argyle Square that day for Olive oil tasting when I found my favorite Gelato shop- Casa Del Gelato. They have had a number of mentions in Foodies Guide as well as the Age Shopping Guide.

The place is only a stone's throw away from RMIT Carlton Campus. It is also a stone's throw away from the Meld Offices.












This place has been around for years and years. They have participated in many festivals such as the famous Lygon st Italian fiesta as well the more recent Gelato festival.

Here they have three scoops for $5. You can choose from a wide variety of flavours such as chocolate, vanilla or the fruity flavours such as Lemon.

The lady that served me was lovely and she let me take my time in deciding. I couldn't decide on the flavours fast enough.

The lemon was a bit artificial in flavour but the crema and vanilla flavours- I loved the creaminess and the texture. It wasn't too sweet.

Next time when I come I'd like to try the Christmas pudding flavour. I would love to see more food bloggers come and try this lovely place out.
Casa Del Gelato on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...