Monday, April 1, 2013

In a Rush

At Building 80.

This shop has just opened about a few weeks ago and already it is popular with students and lecturers at RMIT. This is just one of the decent shops that opened.

There are no bathrooms- they are inside building 80.

There is indoor and outdoor seating, but given that it was a cold day we sat inside. It was nice and cozy in there.










They have $6.50 breakfast specials where you can get any Breakfast item on display and coffee. I got the salmon baguette and it was just as nice as the one at Duke Coffee Roasters. I can taste the capers in there.

Given that it was Easter they also had hot cross buns and Easter eggs.
They also had these cute little Portuguese tarts and these were just as good as the ones at Stax ($3.50).

My friends and I all had coffees and they too were really good. I had a long black. All my friends loved their coffees.

I hope that this place in a few months won't turn bad just like some of the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...