Saturday, April 6, 2013

Ferguson Plarre bakehouse

Ferguson Plarre Bakehouse has been around for a long time.

I went to the one in Queen Vic after Yellow eggs wrote up about it.

Here they had lots of pies and cakes..
This is a takeaway shop, hence there isn't a lot of seating






The guy there let me decide.
I had a yummy, rich cheesecake and long john. But I shared it with someone.

Altogether it was $7.50 and very filling.

The long John had too much canned cream to it. But I did love the doughiness of the doughnut which was freshly baked.

The cheese cake was very rich. I would have bought the black forest cake if there was a single slice of black forest.

Next time when I'm around I'll try and buy a pie and a cake. The sweet and the savoury. Students if you are at the market and are looking for cheap eats, then here's where to go.
Ferguson Plarre Bakehouse on Urbanspoon
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...