Sunday, March 17, 2013

Krispy Kreme at 55 Swanston st

I had a coupon for this. The coupon was Buy one coffee and get a doughnut for free. So I thought why not? Note this post is a bit short as I was in a hurry to get to somewhere.

The store is quite small, but they do have a range of delicious drool worthy doughnuts. I had a long black ($3) and saved myself the $2.50 for the doughnut. Now I normally don't write much about fast food place but I thought I might just blog about this seeing as it is on Urbanspoon.


Krispy Kreme is a chain store all over Aus and the world. Here they sell their original glazed doughnuts as well as coffees and milkshakes. They also sell other flavours as well.

The lady there was really polite.

I loved my free doughnut. It was sticky but really nice. It was also sugary, so if you're not a huge fan of sugar don't buy them. But I love sugar and spice. But just don't have them too often or you'll get really sick.


Thanks Meld Magazine for the coupon and the "Little book of Big Savings". And Krispy Kreme I hope to see you sometime soon.
Krispy Kreme on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...