Saturday, October 20, 2012

Mamak night and the two sides to a story photo exhibition

Last night was Mamak night and it was held in the basement of 488 Swanston st (Arrow on Swanston). It is right next to the apartment block. I was a little confused when I first visited for the fortnightly meeting this month.

But the food there was good, except for the roti. The roti was a little too thick for my liking but I liked the rest of it.


























I also had the cendol (One of Malaysia's favourite drinks and it was for $2.50. That $2.50 goes to the Arrow neighbourhood to raise funds for a Thermomix).
The cendol is a cold and sweet drink best enjoyed during summer.

I loved the assam laksa.

Meld also gave away some prizes and free lollies to their followers.

I had fun at the photo booth and my photo is on their Facebook page.

Also there was an exhibition showing international student success in Melbourne.

Many thanks to Meld Magazine and the City of Melbourne for putting on such a good show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...