Saturday, September 29, 2012

PInk Cafe by Katherine

All the meals there are under $10. Hence this is great for students.

They have many hot dogs, popcorns, waffles and drinks and no vegetarian food. Bah that's ok as I do eat some form of meat.

Now I have not much knowledge about Hong Kong waffles because I never have been to Hong Kong before. But Sally would know about these

I wanted to try one today but they were out of stock. So I had today's special for $3.90. The special was a American hot dog, done HK style.










The lady there was just ok.

But I saw the popcorn machine and went wow. It reminded me of the old school days.

The dog was a little undercooked and the bread was like the noraml tip top ones. But for that price you can't complain. I loved the onions and cheese though. Pity I didn't really like that much of the sausage itself.

But I will come back just to try their yummilicious looking popcorn and their waffles. Btw I don't know when they are open. Good student meals to be had here. Just wished that they'd advertise their opening hours.
Pink Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...