Saturday, September 22, 2012

Pazzi Per la pizza- the new store

I found the new place quite a few days ago and its right near the railway station at Melbourne Central.
It is also a deli selling olives and all.

It is run by this loud, arrogant Italian guy who seems to shout into his phone and say "NO PICTURES!!!" As usual I manage to sneak a few in.
There was hardly anyone there, why? And why is it that 0% on Urbanspoon like it?





But there was the abundance of magazines to look at whilst waiting a while for pizza ($5.50). To make up for the long wait they did sneak another piece of pizza in. It was still doughy and not much pineapple to it. Maybe they are trying to cut costs?

I had a long black ($3). To be fair this wasn't bad, but it wasn't the best long black I've had. This one seemed a bit watery and tasteless. I struggled to drink it within 10 minutes. Usually with good long blacks I take about 5-10 minutes to sip this (think Red Br!ck Road and Luncheonette). The beans were by Di Bella which doesn't help at all.

But the chocolate ($1.50 a piece and it is traditionally Italian made up for it).

I will visit never again.... maybe only just for the chocolate and nothing else. I guess that's why 0% like Pazzi sorry. Sorry I contribute to the 0% as well. Oh well.
And with that sort of service I will go elsewhere. :(
Pazzi Per la Pizza on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...