Saturday, May 19, 2012

Dessert Story 2

There is now another Dessert Story opened on Swanston st. It just opened last week. Meld Magazine is the only one to have tried it so far. They claimed to be really busy.
This Dessert Story is like the other visit, so I'm not going to dwell on a lot about the menu and food there. But what I can say is that the service seemed a little disorganised and the restaurant is bigger than the other one. The ambience is just the same as the other one except it was quieter.
I had the watermelon sago and hot green tea. They initially brought me the wrong tea and I gently reminded them.
The green tea was a little too sweet for my liking. I like mine plain and not too sweet. I'm not a fan of overly sweet tea.







My green tea, which I hate the presentation of this. I'm not taking it away! So put it in a nicer eat in mug/cup


The watermelon sago was pinkish and not too sweet, which I like. But all the watermelon kind of melted into the sago, which I didn't like. In the end I had really soft watermelon. I like my watermelon sweet but not so overripe. And these were.
I hope their service improves as they have a long way to go. I'd like to see what Big Fil and here's the veg think. But for now I think I'd stick to the one in Lt Bourke st, thanks.
Dessert Story Swanston Street on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...