Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Rice paper- gone downhill?

I went to Rice paper restaurant today. A few weeks ago I saw the $5.50 special sign and I thought yay! But now what happened? You used to be so popular, but not anymore. :( Why can't we pay by EFPTOS? Every other restaurant is doing it, not you guys. I had only $8 and that was not enough to cover the meal. I didn't know until the end. You should have told us at the start, so that we can obtain money from the nearby atm. And where's your $5.50 lunch specials? Your ambiance is great, but your food is very lacklustre. So not worth the $8.90. And I did take a look at other peoples meals and they too looked lacklustre. The rice paper rolls are served in takeaway boxes for eat in. Why oh why? Is it to save costs?











 And why is your noodles so overcooked that they broke? I don't like broken rice vermicelli. Oh and the vegetables were so limp and browning. The only thing redeeming for this dish is the spring rolls. Nicely done indeed. But is it really worth the wait?
I was soooo disappointed. Have to agree with all the other reviewers on Urbanspoon. I wouldn't come back again not if anyone paid me.
Rice Paper Vietnamese Restaurant on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...