Friday, August 26, 2011

The garden cafe

This place is just outside the Academic registrars office at the city campus. It is in Elizabeth st in the CBD. The tram stop is just a few meters behind the stop. This is mainly a uni student cafe hence their prices are really low.
I walked in here just on my way to work from the Queen Victoria Market after buying a few goodies.
Most of their food is single priced. Most of the meals are priced around $7-$9.90. They do have some $5.50 coffee combos.
I had a $5.50 hot chocolate and jam donut deal. Whilst the hot chocolate was nice, their jam donut was a bit cold and a tad soggy.
The lady there was really nice, the man however wasn't. Whilst the lady tried to get to know me the man said nothing.
I'd be happy to come back here and try their meals out.








The Garden Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...