Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Eat@Mrs Fields in Melbourne Central train station

I did not sleep so well last night because it was darn COLD and FREEZING. So I went to Mrs Fields along with my friend "A".
Mrs fields is a big coffee and muffin chain that is every where in Australia. But this Mrs fields is right at the train station just after the barriers.

 They were promoting their $2.50 toastie but I had breakfast at home and wasn't in the mood. I had the buy one muffin and coffee voucher and get one free from my Entertainment book.  In all A had shouted me the hot chocolate and muffin and paid around $6. So I got the white chocolate Macademia muffin and A got the double chocolate muffin. We both got a hot chocolate.
My hot chocolate wasn't sweet but that's ok because I had the muffin to compensate for the bitterness of the chocolate.
I don't know about A's chocolate and muffin because she had to rush off for a meeting straight after and we got them take away because there is no seating at the store.
The guys that work there were pretty friendly, but A thought that the service was a bit slow. It was a little bit, but they took extra care with our chocolates.
I really want to try the toastie here and I recommend this place to students.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...