Saturday, July 30, 2011

Endeavour College $2.50 coffee special

Today I needed a mocha wake me up just before evening class and I saw that Endeavour College had a $2.50 coffee special between 12pm-2pm each weekday. They have a 10% off items for their own students.
Everything here is organic and fair trade. The coffee that they use is "Jasper coffee" a type of organic coffee. RUSU realfoods stock this too.







They are only a takeaway place.
They also sell the Jasper coffee beans some for $10, others for more than that. They also stock food too but I wasn't hungry.
The mocha tastes like they have put too much coffee in there and not enough chocolate in there. The coffee beans however are strong and flavoursome. I love the artwork.
The guy was friendly, but not overly friendly.
I would love to come back here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...