Monday, April 4, 2011

week 6 mayhem

As most of the RMIT students will know; this is the week of mayhem. This is the week where the first lot of assignments are due.
New and Prospective students should be aware that week 6 is a week of stress and mayhem, as this is where all the assignments are due. Lucky for me i only am doing two subjects.I feel sorry for you guys that are doing four subjects. But in week 7 it gets better.
Also peak hour trains and trams are really bad, especially in the evening. The Victorian Government promises more transport, but in the end they will cut out more city loop services and instead will run them direct to Flinders st. station. When I get on at Melbourne Central station in the peak hour to go home, i often i have been pushed out at North Melbourne station by impatient Werribee line customers. And I can't even get concession fares because I'm an International student studying full time. Not fair :(. But I have a monthly that costs more than $100 a month. :(
On my tram in the mornings I have seen a few uni students not give up their seats to the elderly. Why is that? Also some of them love to put their feet up on the seats and not have a shower before they get on the tram. It is ridiculous. To all the uni students that are reading this, please consider your fellow morning peak hour commuters and have a shower before you get on the tram. WE DON'T WANT TO SMELL YOUR DISGUSTING ODOURS. I don't want to sit in a seat that had your feet on it, or some writing or gum on it.
It is the middle of Autumn and I love it. I love all the new season fruit and seeing all the trees lose their leaves. I don't like it when the weather gets really cold in winter

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...