Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Lil Kitsch



             Today I went to Lil Kitsch on my way to the supermarket, feeling like a good hot chocolate and a waffle. The ones at Max Brenners are way too dry and are very hard to cut. Plus they are also very expensive (about $17 for a plate of two small waffles).

But the waffle at Lil Kitsch was better in terms of taste and quality. The waffle was really big. It was really fluffy not hard and dry like the ones at Max Brenners. For $13 I expected two waffles, but instead they brought out one and a whole lot of ice cream and jam. I loved the jam. The jam tasted very countrylike.

The hot chocolate was very ordinary, but big for $3.70.

The restaurant was really busy for a Monday morning.

Service there wasn’t too bad. I didn’t mind the noisy table next to me, at least one person had the guts to tell me that they were going to be a bit noisy. Which was nice of them. Their breakfast plates and chips looked really nice. The next time when I go back I will have to try the vegetarian breakfast with chips.
Lil Kitch on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...