Saturday, February 6, 2016

Veludo

Veludo is a café/bar in St Kilda and they have $15 all you can eat after 6pm specials and are featured in the Entertainment book. They have an upstairs, rooftop bar as well as outdoor seating. We chose to sit outside as it was a nice sunny day.

They have a menu displayed outside which the tourists were looking at and some went in.

The service was really slow and uninteresting. Staff looked like they wanted to go home. They do have a breakfast menu but it was finished by the time I got there which was 1pm. The lady forgot to tell the two customers behind me but the male waiter did just fine.



And they forgot my chilli. Since service was so slow I couldn't be bothered reminding them of it.

Veludo are offering a 25% discount in the Entertainment book. Seeing as there were no vegetarian dishes I chose a rockling with chips instead of quinoa. It was overcooked and the chips eventhough they were beer battered were the frozen kind. But the tomato and avocado puree were the highlights of the dish. The avocado puree had a little bit of olives in there which I liked.

This dish was $25.

Rating: 10/20- not worth it for slow service and mediocre dish. I have had better. And thankfully I booked the place on Dimmi and they hadn't answered my email.

Never again for meals, but maybe for drinks.
Veludo Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...