Sunday, November 1, 2015

Saigon Square

Saigon Square is a healthy Vietnamese cheap eat in the city. They don't have much seating and most people get takeaway from a bunch of their pre packaged meals. Here I had their rice paper rolls and they were freshly made. I came in just before 11am. But then the second time I came in just after 12pm and I didn't enjoy paying the $6 for two small measly rolls.





I had two of their vegetarian rolls and loved it the first time around. The second time it seem to go downhill. But I didn't enjoy their peanut sauce so much- it was too watery.

The guy there was really polite to the customers. He smiled. The lady the second time was just ok. She wasn't great. They were busy during the lunch period but not overly.


Like Eat and Be Merry I didn't have such a great experience there. Besides paying $6 for two measly rolls, I didn't enjoy the fact that they were bland. The ones at Baget are much better. The vegetarian ones here had no tofu in them. You would be really hungry afterwards. Luckily though I had my protein shake.

Rating: 10/20- we wouldn't return unless we were desperate. To quote Bureaucrat "Never again". By the way they have another store in Highpoint.
Saigon Square Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...