Friday, March 27, 2015

Wrap it Up

RNIS bought a Groupon for this for $6 for one wrap.

Wrap it up is a Middle Eastern store in Camberwell. There is also one in Kew. It is right near the train station so it is very easy to get to.

Here they are a tiny store which shares with the massage parlour, hence the bathroom is just outside. They just opened before Christmas so they are still finding their feet. The owner tells me that they will have a Facebook page for the Camberwell store soon and the owner is heavily invested in social media so she'd be posting a lot of stuff soon.

This is a good place to unwind, relax and study and you can do group work in here.

And yes we talked about Urbanspoon and how some people can be haters and others are true avid foodies like myself.

The felafel wrap that I had was really good,; except some of it fell out. But then again I'm a messy eater. The felafel was cooked expertly but there was a little bit too much sauce. I couldn't really taste the felafel.

I chose the chilli sauce as it increases the metabolism. I would have gone for meat, but it is fattening and it has lots of calories.

Rating: 14/20 would go again for the sweets, gozleme and the coffee as I saw that guy's coffee and it looked really nice. It is a good place to study and eat healthy.

Don't believe the reviews on Urbanspoon. Hopefully others will come here soon.
Wrap It Up on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...