Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Brunching at Villa and Hut Kafe

RMIT Newintstudents dined there as a guest


RMIT Newintstudents got to dine there for free as we got a voucher from the City of Melbourne. We were volunteering there that day and hadn't had breakfast

Villa and Hut Kafe is in International arrivals in Terminal Two. There is seating there, but there was a huge line of people all waiting for coffees and not much else.  That morning the arrivals hall was a frantic as usual as people waited and waited for their loved ones to come home. Also a lot of International students were lost that day.


Villa and Hut roast their own coffee blends.

This Kafe does serve much for breakfast but what they have does look good. It took me a while to decide on what I wanted.But what I got was a decent looking ham and cheese croissant ($7.90). I wasn't in the mood for coffees that day or drinks that day so I left it.

The poor looking barista looked frantic as they tried to get everyone's coffees out on time.

It was cold in the middle and the cheese didn't melt properly. But it was still alright. The ham was fresh and the bread was lovely. I would have loved to try their cakes, however my voucher didn't allow it. We had $10 to spend.

Oh well next time. And next time I'd order coffee and at a time when things have died down a bit. and yes they do EFTPOS.

Thanks City of Melbourne for the voucher.
Villa and Hut Kafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...