Monday, December 30, 2013

The Game Day 1-7

Welcome to our weekly Game posts where we will post up each week about what we ate and did that day.

This is the Duck season where it is a little strict in terms of food and exercise due to Christmas. I'm not much of a wine and beer person, hence no wine or beer for me. I don't smoke.

 Day 1
 This is the day that the Game officially started. There are five people in my team. I went for a walk in the park for an hour.
I had a plain salad for lunch that day .Aren't I great?

I am allowed to have one healthy snack per day and this is mine- flavored rice crackers. Its better than chocolate any day I say.

Day 2
I had last nights pasta for lunch today. I forgot to take a photo of this. I had a lots and lots of fruits and vegetables that day.

I had two pieces of bread with margarine and tea for breakfast this morning.

Day 3
Today I had sushi outside. I really got know the other members on my team that day. One of them is a schoolteacher. All the members on my team have day jobs just like I do. Except I work in Media and with food so it is hard to resist the temptation but I am getting there.

Day 4
Today was a really hot day, about 40C. So I had lots and lots of water.  Like Monday I had a salad. For dinner I had lamb chops and rice with salad

Although it was hot I still did my daily exercises

Day 5
I went out for breakfast that day because I didn't have enough stuff at home. But I made a salad for lunch. I still went for my half an hour walk to the tram stop.
I slept a good seven hours that night.

My Vietnamese Breakfast.
Day 6
Went out for dinner that day, but I still managed to be healthy by ordering chicken rissoles and beans. I did have a spider though. Naughty me. But I drank plenty of water before I left the house for dinner. And I didn't join in the Christmas shopping spree as that would have made me stressed.

I really wanted the fish and chips that Katherine had though :(.

Day 7
I made another pledge to take good care of myself during the game. That means brushing teeth and using skincare. Something which we neglect in our busy lives.

We will in time have a post on How to brush your teeth and exercise in the home in the coming week

Stay tuned for week 2, coming next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...